Forex Trading Introductory Course
The Introductory course will emphasize the following 5 aspects:
- a quick look at forex trading basics such as margin, type of orders, bid/ ask etc.
- the technical and fundamental analysis as well as price action and how to properly apply each concept
- we discuss the issues around forex trading system development. We will start with simple trading systems and prepare ourselves for the Advanced course.
- the technique of money management, considered by many traders as the most important single aspect of trading.
- last but not least, trading psychology. Being aware and knowing how to handle our psychological barriers that affect every trader’s decision will put the odds in your favor. Developing habits for success and taking our trading as a business are topics which will be discussed.
The idea of the Introductory course is to prepare us well for the Advanced course and understand all the ingredients needed for the execution of a well-designed set of trading systems.